Versa 3 compatible with UHC Motion Program

As a United Healthcare covered patient, I would love to have the Fitbit Versa 3 added to the UHC Motion program. I have the Fitbit Charge 3 which is compatible, but I prefer to wear my newest device.
9 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @darcyhawn, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Versa 3 to the UHC Motion Program. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

LZeeW
Ultramarathon Racer

I contacted UHC about the Motion program.  The UHC representative verified that the only allowable devices are the Charge 2/3/4, the Inspire HR, and the Inspire 2.  Here is a quote from their response, "There is a contract set in place with Fitbit and they have only allowed us to be compatible with certain devices at this time."

Fitbit needs to expand the allowable devices to include the entire Versa family, including the Versa 3, the Sense, and the Ionic.

paulascotty
Jogger

Agree, also add Sense to the motion app. My children were so excited to get it for me however I'm still wearing my fitbit charge 3 so I use it with UHC motion program 

jeffsmall
First Steps

I too would really like to see the Sense become supported by UHC Motion.  I would really like to use a smartphone but will not switch from android to apple platform.

Thanks.  Please let me know how else I can try to get the Sense added to Motion program.

Greg1982
Base Runner

Darcy (& others),

Welcome to the canned response from FitBit robots (moderators).  They vote on product improvements, once every 5 years and rarely does anything get done!  It is frustrating to say the least.  I am an owner of the original Charge HR, Charge 2, Charge 3, and soon to be 4.  I have asked for the screen to be brighter & the font to be bigger:  2 things that are ridiculously SIMPLE as a programmer to do.  Ask over and over, and they still give you the same canned response:  we'll add it to our list & take a vote on it.  

My wife would love to use the Luxe with her UHC Motion program, & so would I.  The screen looks a lot easier to see for my poor eyes.  We will try it out and report back if we can figure it out.  

FitBit support for replacing their products is great.  FitBit listening to customers & either implementing new features or getting new products in UHC Motion is terribly frustrating.

Good luck!

Joan1215
Recovery Runner

We will be switching to UHC in January.  I am hoping by then that they will accept the Versa 3 device.  I have been a Fitbit user since 2012 and continually update my devices.  I track my workouts and love the GPS in my Versa 3.  As a fit person who is very conscious of the value of lifestyle choices, (nutrition/movement) I am disappointed that my device isn’t compatible with the program.  

gedali
First Steps

Add Sense to UHC Motion!!!

rabtab
First Steps

Please add sense to UHC motion, my fit bit just broke and I would like to upgrade to a nicer version but I have to get the same one or go with the free one from UHC motion since the real watch I want Sense doesn't have UHC motion FIT app.

SammyDizzy
First Steps

I would like to add my verse lite. I love my smart watches. But when I go to your app it only let's me by apple or fitbit trackers please. Add a fitbit smart watches as an option to buy or use on your app. I had to stop using your app over 2 years ago because the smartwatch was not an option. My husband still uses it but he would like to get a smartwatch as well but won't because he like your app to much. So please a a fitbit smart watch.

Thanks so much for considering adding a fitbit smart watch to your plan

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.