Versa Smartwatches L/XL wristband

New to Fitbit as I am, I've long lamented & read reviews, also some near 500 suggestions to providing a larger strap. Ankle wearable.

Man in the Health & Well-Being sector weights etc will have far larger wrists than the current options. Come on Fitbit folks n design team, please listen to the needs and wants of your client base, after all larger straps you'll open up to a larger client group.

Cheers.. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and labels

18 Comments

Should read Many not Man

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @MarkTheReikiMan, I think just like you guys. Having this option in our trackers would be awesome. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

TQuinnelly
First Steps

Please work with 3rd party vendors or something to release a band that fits larger wrists!

We need XL!

Using the Large band that came with my Versa, it fits on the 3rd to last hole. Wearing it like this leaves the remaining part of the band hanging out since it wont fit in the loop.

NT46
First Steps

Definite need of XL wristbands. The large does not fit my husbands wrist, actually it does not even clasp together. I wanted to purchase a Versa or Ionic for him but unfortunately you do not offer XL wristbands. Please start offering XL wristbands.

CamHoff
Jogger

The Versa Fitbit I bought today barely fits my wrist with the large band it's to the last hole. Without there being an XL band I don't think I'll ever be able to comfortably wear it so might have to return it and downgrade to a lesser model or look into a different brand with better selection...

firepup
First Steps

Yes I agree with the others. Just purchased mine yesterday 10/20/18 and sitting on the last slot with the large band on. We definitely need an XL.

Flattop
First Steps

I agree, there needs to be an XL option.  I was a long time Fitbit user and would purchase the newest devices, but once you decided to stop offering an XL option, I had to switch to the Apple watch.  Now that I no longer use Apple products, I would love to return to Fitbit, but the band remains the issue.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

nyfireman78
Jogger

i know the fitbit is supposed to be worn on the wrist, but for some of us that use our hands and the face gets scratched we wear it on our ankle. can fitbit make the band in XL to accommodate this?also can the make bands in colors of pro sport teams with the team logo on them ?

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @nyfireman78, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option for Versa bands. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

kf1300
First Steps

I have owned a Charge and a Charge 2 for a few years. I have read good things about the Versa 2 and have contemplated picking one up. However, there is one thing that to this has a been a deal breaker that I just cannot ignore, no options in case sizes!! Having a large wrist the 38 mm size just won't do. I have tried on my wife's Versa for perspective, but it does not look right on my wrist. I would like to see different size options such as 40 mm and 44-45 mm. That would increase the Versa's competitiveness with other ftinesstracker/smart watches that seem to be moving in this direction.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @kf1300, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option on Fitbit Versa bands. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I can't find a fitness tracker from ANY manufacturer that will fit my 10" wrist.  Clearly I'm in the demographic that most needs this product.  The manufacturers attitude appears to be "Lose some weight and our product will fit."  However, if I'm successful in losing the amount required to get your products to fit, I will have proved that your product is unnecessary. That's a very strange marketing stance.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SunsetRunner, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see this option on Fitbit Versa. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Leelee93
First Steps
A XL band is needed in the Versa for ankle wearing and for mens sized wrists.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Leelee93Thanks for taking the time to explain why you'd like to have Versa series wristbands available in XL size with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. While this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

darthdillon1
First Steps
The large band that comes with the Versa 3 is too small for my wrist. There need to be larger bands available. Even third party bands limit themselves to the same small/large sizes as the default fitbit sizes. I can't buy a fitbit until this is fixed!
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @darthdillon1, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see L size of band for Versa 3. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.