View and synchronize all devices under my Family account at once

In the Fitbit app, it would be interesting to be able to synchronise and view all members under my family at once without having to log in and out of kids and parents view. Perhaps having one multi user screen where the guardian will be able to view all steps of the family at the same time

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

8 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Aline2, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to view and synchronize all devices under my Family account at once. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

.-_Amali_-.
Jogger

Yes please. I'd love to be able to swipe left and have my son's fitbit data appear and then swipe right again and have my own data there, no pin code required.

JL88
Jogger

YES. I can't say how annoying it is to have to sign in and out and back again to sync my kids trackers and check their stats. We need a summary screen where the guardian can sync everyone at once and see the stats. I want to be able to monitor my kids sleep quality and it's extremely irritating to do so right now. 

sjb70
First Steps

Yes!  So cumbersome to go back and forth between accounts.  Kids can't even see their updated account until the parent logs in so it can sync.

silverzlu
First Steps

Totally agree. It is really annoying to have to sync each account one by one, especially each time I have to go from child account to parent then to the next child. A sync All devices that would sync any device in range would be awesome (especially if an auto sync can be done in the background every hour or maybe other configurable intervals). 

Also, having a screen that would show the stats of all the kids combined would be awesome. Right now you can only see a summary as part of friends which is the total not individual days.

wendellaolson
First Steps

5000 times this suggestion.  We just got our son a fitbit for Christmas.  I assumed the interface would work decently with the app on my phone.  I cannot believe how terrible it's implemented.  Did no one test this?  Further when I search online I see people were complaining about this years ago.  The interface is really unfathomably bad.  If I've switched to my kid's view so I can see his watches stats for the day, and I want to switch back to view my own stats, I have to re-log in, and wait for a text with a passcode and enter that passcode.  Every time I toggle back and forth. It's so horrible.  You should allow people to toggle back and forth to whatever accounts they've set up on the app seamlessly.  This is just horrible.  It's unusable.  My son isn't going to get anything out of his fitbit now, because we're never going to be viewing his stats in the app on my phone (because I'm certainly not going through all of this trouble to log out, in, out, in multiple times a day).  I expect he will take the watch off and stop using it, because it's of no use if he doesn't see the stats on an app.  Utter garbage software. 

StormGazer
First Steps

Yes completely agree with this suggestion. 

stangade
First Steps

Totally agree with this suggestion and it will make lot easier for users to track their family metric.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.