Voice cues on Sense speaker

The Fitbit Sense has a speaker. It should be able to provide audio cues.
6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Bryoman, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to use voice cues on Sense speaker. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Jamieo53
First Steps

This feature would be especially useful if connected to Bluetooth headphones. Not having to run with a phone is a Big feature that should be fully exploited by the versa 3 and Sense

LZeeW
Ultramarathon Racer

Currently, the only way to get voice cues is to use MobileRun.  This is completely unacceptable.  MobileRun has a bug in it and it no longer tracks heart rate.  Anyone who needs reading glasses cannot read the fine print split times and pace info on the Versa 3/Sense screen when "laps" are enabled.  The Versa 3 and Sense have the hardware.  Please create the software.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Frankly speaking I think this feature request is a lost battle. Since the good old time of Ionic (with its excellent HR sensor) people asked to have voice cues over bluetooth but the suggestion has been closed as NOT PLANNED.

Let's also conside that currently the speaker is not even used for some very basic functions like alarms and notifications.

Wardy6
Jogger

My reading vision is poor so I struggle to read the small text on my sense.  Voice cues would therefore be very helpful. It seems a waste of the integral speaker technology not to have this feature.  Please give us oldies this much needed feature Fitbit 

KiwiDes
Base Runner

Voice cues on sense with output to bluetooth headphones as alternate to watch speaker is my preference.  Giving pace cues like "Map my run" or "Map my walk" do would be my  ideal,  in order to save carrying cell phone during exercise.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.