Voice reply via wireless headphones

Just a quick suggestion, would it be possible to reply to text messages via the wireless headphone going forward? If on the iOS or any other phone have the option to reply, instead of having a keypad because the watch is so small, could a facility be put in place were we speak the reply through the headphones and that then writes the message out to reply?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity and label

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Ionicupdates! Thanks a million for adding your suggestion. It sounds great to have this option to write quick replies when you're busy working out! Let's wait to see what other people think.

Have a good one.

rogueslayerr
First Steps

Hi, I like your idea @Ionicupdates. I agree that a keyboard would insane on such a small watch. I myself am over 6 feet tall and my fingers have enough issues on my moble phone that I have to speak out my txt messages  

Thanks

Good luck  

Stephaniefebr
First Steps

The option that i miss for versa 3 is to reply a quick answer or the microfoon answer. Why is this option not for IOS? Android already had that option so why not for the iphone users!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.