Water log directly from the device Luxe

I would like to log a glass of water just by tapping on the device, without having to do it from my mobile app. Saving time and improving user experience. A glass of water appears by default and to log bigger items like bottles just scrolling down would be enough to reveal them.

I have the Inspire 2 and my wife has the new Luxe.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

11 Comments
danielsemper
Jogger
MelDub
First Steps
I am extremely disappointed that I can not enter in my water in on my tracker for the new Luxe Fitbit. One of the things I used the most was this option.
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @danielsemper! Thanks for sharing those ideas. We wanted to let you know that one of the ideas you recently posted already exists on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see it here: Log water on Charge 3/Inspire HR /Inspire/Inspire 2.

You also had shared a unique suggestion, so we have retitled and relabelled your original post here to reflect that idea. Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable, and see which idea other members are voting for.

Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @MelDub, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to log water directly from Fitbit Luxe. I've moved it into a similar request. I think that a lot of users would like to have this option on their Fitbit devices. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

danielsemper
Jogger

Sometimes I go to my kitchen to have some water before going to sleep, I am already in my pajamas. I don't have my phone with me, but I do have Fitbit on (inspire 2/luxe).

JenB23
First Steps

I agree, I would also like to log water from the Fitbit Luxe. This would make tracking water easier than by phone as well as act as a reminder to actually do the tracking since the Luxe is always by my side. Rather than logging by glass size (cup image or bottle image), it would be better to simply log number of oz (perhaps defaulting to 8oz so you can press it 2x for 16oz very easily or scroll through numbers like 4, 8, 12, 16, 20 and so on very quickly).

cocoo0o
First Steps

I was hoping the Fitbit luxe would have this feature. I currently have an Inspire 2 and plan to eventually upgrade to the Luxe, but would have done so sooner if it had this feature. Water logging is something I'd love to be able to do hands-free(not holding my phone) while walking to or from the kitchen. Once I'm back at my desk with my phone I'm distracted and have forgotten.

antodi
Recovery Runner

I would also like this feature on the Charge 5. I'm surprised that it has not been implemented yet even though it's been requested since 2018. 

Question to the Fitbit team; why has it not been implemented yet? Is it a work on progress? Is it worth still asking for it?

Carolyngk23
Jogger

I would really like to be able to log water intake directly through my new Fitbit luxe. I do not always have my phone on me when I am getting a drink of water and forget to log it by the time I get back to my phone. I am very disappointed that I am not able to log it directly through the Fitbit luxe. 

Runicorn
Jogger

I would love this option, I don't see why we can't log from the fitbit Luxe. 

Guytoune38
Jogger

I would also like this feature on the Charge 5. I'm surprised that it has not been implemented yet. It will be very usefull to log water I'm drinking. I have to drink 2 liters of water/ day, so I need to monitor this easily.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.