Weekly Report: Add Monthly report

Right now you can select if you want a weekly and annual summary emailed to you but it would be nice if there was also an option for a monthly summary.

Screen Shot 2014-10-03 at 9.33.32 AM.png

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Fitbit One, Zip, Aria | Mac Pro, Macbook Pro, iPhone 5s, iPad Air |
17 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
EmersonFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

EmersonFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice, and thanks for the visuals!

rem810926
Runner

I totally agree. I like to look at my monthly totals too and see how they compare.

JenKeay
First Steps
Yes!!! Please I would love to know my monthly totals and lifetime totals!
tzgoodier
Jogger

I agree as well, I just sent a question regarding this issue.  Weekly is great, but would also like a monthly total, annual total and lifetime total to keep me motivated!

Weezer1980
Base Runner

I would like to be able to compare my monthly progress and my annual progress as well as weekly progress.

This may be too much for some users but you could offer the option to opt in and out of the frequency of the progress reports.

IEVADB
Jogger

In addition to receiving a weekly summary, I would love to receive a monthly summary.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Heart Cat Happy

A yearly would be wonderful also to. Cat Wink

Karen64
Jogger

I’ve received my annual report. I’ve also seen the criteria needed to get it. What is odd is that I do not have an option in my notifications list for the annual summary. Whilst I’m very happy to get it, I assume the option for receiving itmust be dependent on the type of Fitbit you have because my husband didn’t get his report. He has a Fitbit one.

andhedesigns
First Steps

Yes please. Monthly average for weight helps me to see what months to be careful with over time...

Farwah
Jogger

Yas! I usually change things up on a 4  - 6 week basis so having monthly summaries would be much easier to visualize progress. Averages over a month mean more to me than average over a week, because some weeks are busier than others.  

Ocalonje
First Steps

You send out weekly’s, and you’d end out monthly’s to compare previous months? Always working to get better. I’ll take a charge 4 for this amazing idea. LOL jk. Stay safe everyone!! 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Ocalonje, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to get a monthly report about your Fitbit stats. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon. 

jones1987
Jogger
I want to be able to run a monthly report, specifically with exercise totals. I know I can see all activity for the month, but the mile totals are not just exercise totals, same for the weekly report.
jones1987
Jogger

P. S.  I would also like to see the exercise time along with distance.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @jones1987, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see a monthly report on the Fitbit app. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

jones1987
Jogger

I don't understand if you have the capability to run weekly and annual reports why there can't be a monthly, and after several years of requests.  Garmin and Apple trackers have the capability.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.