Weekly calorie totals on dashboard

It would be good if we could see the weekly total calories eaten in the dashboard, like you can see the weekly calories burned. At the moment you can only see the average.
6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @nicluc, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the option to see weekly calorie totals on Fitbit Dashboard. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

alex-w
Base Runner

I agree this feature would be very useful to those who are embarking on a calories reduce diet or wanting to monitor adjusted diets. I have to use a calculator for every single day to  calculate the weekly intake.  This is time consuming and unnecessary.  Please FitBit add this simple tweak.

Nicklaus3359
Base Runner

I agree however I'm a premium fitbit member and when getting a wellness fitness report it would be nice to see a graph of the calories in vs out. How this integrates with the rest of my fitness such as sleep, active zones, water intake, it would be nice to see a general nutrition bar to make sure we're meeting our daily vitamin and mineral requirements. The wellness is report is currently very basic. More would be nice. 

atrom
Jogger

I would like sugar added to the calorie totals.

RNSNook
First Steps

I'd use this feature all the time while tracking calories and i'd like to see it in graph form in the app. The graphs from the fitbit are honestly the best, i use the daily one, daily. I want my weekly total for days when I'm not in a deficit but by the end of the week maybe I still am in a deficit and that's what matters. I've been using a calculator but this is a very simple feature that can be added in by fitbit. For people like me the average doesn't provide me with the information that I need to track anything useful where my days can range from eating 1200 to 1800 calories.

JennyRed
Jogger

This would definitely be beneficial. I've been using the FitBit app for food and calorie tracking, calculating calorie deficits, weight tracking, etc., for over three years. I've lost 75 pounds and met my initial goal. I keep telling people how great the app and integration with the wearable is, but this is one thing that I keep going back to. I want to be able to compare my calories in/out (and calorie deficit, which is not the same, based on goal) against weight gain and loss. Seems like an easy graph to create with data that's already there. Thanks for looking into creating this!! 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.