Weight Watchers App

Can you please add as one of the third party apps to be compatible with the Fitbit ionic to please have weight watchers app on the watch so I can track and see how many points I have left for the day on my watch without using my phone! Thank you!

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

19 Comments
Dan-Dsilva
First Steps

Having an exercise where you run with a back back, or weighted run would be awsome

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
Mcore
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

I like this idea of adding this type of activity as an option on the Activity log. Than you for sharing it with us! 

Bx.
First Steps

I agree! Having a weighted walk/hike/run would be awesome.

Lovelybooklady
First Steps

I am apart of weight watchers and I would love to be able to have it on my Fitbit Ionic so I can track my points on my Fitbit instead of my phone. Thanks!

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

Nice idea

As a third party spp, by definition this wpuld be some weight watchers would need to write.

Therefore, lets arrack it from both sides and encourage WW to write the app for the Ionic.

Th77
First Steps

I agree too. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

This is a good suggestion, thanks for sharing.

tamdawg
Jogger

Would love it if you had more common apps like weight watchers. I like the face of my Fitbit. But the apps are not useful. Therefore, I could just go back to charge 2. I want Versa to be more of a smart watch to be compared to Apple Watch as described. Thank you 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I'd love to be able to see how many points I have left for the day and week on my summary screen or the ability to have an insight to the app on my Versa.

crabbs
First Steps

Please add the weight watchers app to the Versa!

velcrobaby
Jogger

Please add the Weight Watchers APP to the Versa!!!

StoryofMary
Stepping Up

Another vote for adding a weightwatchers app to the versa. It would be so helpful to see my points and other stats without my phone. 

Snicole29
First Steps

Please add the WW app to the Versa, especially since they are linked through the WW app already! It is a great pairing that could be even better for Versa users! 

Alyray
First Steps

If this isn't already a priority it needs to be:)

emily_reanna
First Steps

I'm wantinf to upgrade from my blaze to a versa, but would love for WW to be one of the versa apps! I have my blaze synced with my WW app but would love an upgrade! All of us from the WW community would be thrilled!

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @emily_reanna, thank you for taking the time to share this idea about including the Weight Watchers app to your watch, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is currently under "Reviewed by moderator" status. 

Status changed to: Third-Party App
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thanks for sharing this suggestion. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit. We’d encourage you to make this suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly. Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

gogurl
First Steps
Weight Watchers App (WW) share with FitBit App the logged food intake.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @gogurl, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about connecting Weight Watchers App with Fitbit app. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.