Wheelchair use

If the team could improve FitBit for wheelchair use this would be wonderful.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

128 Comments
hotinerie
Jogger

It is so regrettable that Fitbit has chosen to completely ignore those of us who do not/cannot walk.   I owned a Fitbit several years ago and loved it despite the fact that my steps were not completely accurate because I use a wheelchair.  However, that Fitbit stopped working and I took the opportunity to switch to an AppleWatch.   Thank you, Apple, for showing interest in those of us who cannot walk.   
I would switch back to Fitbit in a second if they showed some interest in people like me.   I like the Fitbit activity interface better than the activity interface on my AppleWatch.   
Come on Fitbit!   Show some interest in those of us who roll.   We love to track our activity and stay physically fit just like everyone else!   

Sibyalicious
Jogger
Totally agree.
Are you able to do something to help us ?

Sent from my iPhone
Dace21uk
First Steps
Truth is that they don’t care about Wheelchair Users, otherwise they would have done this years ago when it was first raised. I would love Fitbit to prove me wrong, but know that they won’t at least not for another couple of years.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.