Wifi Direct for music transfer

So nowadays very few people own desktops or laptops everything is tablets and phones well I am one of those people without a desktop and I would like to have music on my Versa. So here is my suggestion all Versas are equipped with WIFI and so are our phones and tablets which have the  WIFI Direct to transfer files which in this case  could tranfer my music that is on my phone to my Fitbit Versa Via WIFI Direct and then done. Anyways if I would have a desktop I would end up having to transfer music from phone to it then to Versa which is to much hassle when I could do it from one to another not every device I own. Hopefully my idea can be used I don't want to toot my own horn but Toot Toot because it' a simple smart idea that would work. 

Moderator edit: Labels and Format

2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to share your idea with us @SunsetRunner.

Let's see what other users have to say about it.

MeyersB
Keeping Pace

I agree with this suggestion especially as the versa no longer requires a computer to setup the watch.  This is still a holdover from fitness old days that makes it inconvenient in users.  The most inconveniences are people like myself that do not use Window (I use Linux) where we have to install the required software on a virtual machine or someone else's machine.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.