Workout Detail - Bring Them Back!

I had the FitBit Force last year, and when I used the automatic activity tracker (pressing the button before the workout) it would show up on my profile like this with my stats:

Activity Log.png

Now I have the Charge HR and when I run, I still press the button like I did before, but it doesn't show up as an activity record; it only shows up as a logged activity and I don't get the same breakdown that I would before. I would like to be able to get my detailed statistics back, like speed, pace, distance, etc. and I would like for them to show up on my profile with the graphs.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

6 Comments
NereidaV7
Stepping Up

Are any of you experiencing an issue with Logged activity? When I use my surge to track an activity, it automatically syncs the activity to my dashboard, however, when I go to view my profile, my profile says I have not logged any activity. I called Fitbit's Customer Support and they explained that in order for my logged activity to show in both my dashboard and my profile I have to manually re-enter the information that my surge device uploaded to my dashboard and then delete the logged activity that was synced by my surge on to my dashboard. This is redundant! Why doesn't it automatically sync my activity both in my dashboard and in my profile? Can this please be done?

Best Regards,

NereidaV7

Grunty
Jogger

Please bring the statistics back. I want to see my speed, pace, distance, etc when I run 

igobythisname
Base Runner

Hi NereidaV7! Thank you so much for this post/request! I too have been scratching my head over this same missing feature..! I track multiple exercises daily on my Charge HR, I would like to see them synced/posted/appear on my Profile under Activities, but on my Profile it's all blank! Yes, they do appear under Recent Exercise in my Dashboard, and also as a log in Activity History, but it'd be great if there was an option to also display it on the Profile, with Privacy settings as well of course :)! I kindly request that this feature be considered for future updates! The more votes, the better! Thank you!!

igobythisname
Base Runner

I have been scratching my head over this missing feature.. I track multiple exercises daily on my Charge HR, I would like to see them synced/posted/appear on my Profile under Activities, but on my Profile it's all blank! Yes, they do appear under Recent Exercise in my Dashboard, and also as a log in Activity History, but it'd be great if there was an option to also display it on the Profile, with Privacy settings as well of course 🙂 I kindly request that this feature be considered for future updates! Thank you!

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LucyAP
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

@robynsaurus Thanks for your suggestion about a workouts under your Profile!  I like this idea a lot I can see myself sharing my activities with my Fitbit friends. 

Thanks for sharing your idea on the Feature Request Board!

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the Fitbit app and the fitbit.com dashboard. You'll now see detailed information displayed of all your logged activities on both platforms.

@robynsaurus, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.