World Time Feature for frequent travellers

I am Cabin Crew (Flight Attendant) and can travel up to 5 times a month.  To continue to do so requires a certain degree of fitness if you want to do so pain-free and healthily, so the fitbit is a great aid for this. But a watch is primarily a time piece. My standard watches provide me with time zones for the world over so I don't have to continually change my watch manually.  However, I have now put aside my fitbit for use at the gym only because it does not have a World Time facility.

Adding this extra will not only serve those requesting the dual clock feature.  It will support the thousands of Crew and regular travellers who frequently criss cross the globe. It will also give me an excuse to buy another fitbit!

3 Comments
Status changed to: Existing Feature
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @M0b1leNix ! 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the community ! 

Let me tell you that you don't have to change the time zone manually each time you fly. There is already an option on the Fitbit app settings to se time zone automatically, you just have to enable it and do the same on you mobile device settings and the time zone will change when syncing the tracker on the new country. 

Here is an extra information that can help you and other users when traveling: What should I know about traveling with my Fitbit?

Good luck! 

Mamabear44
First Steps

Wow!  Two years' worth of comments from customers and Asus and Fitbit still don't play well together! 😞  I am really disapointed.  I willl have to return my new Fitbit Versa.  It syncs but disconnects from notifications after a few days.  I have re-installed the App many times.  It keeps the same pattern every time.  Notifications work for a few days and stop working until I re-install the App on my phone.  Any last minute advice before I return my watch?

M0b1leNix
Jogger
Unfortunately, I gave up on Fitbit when it gave up syncing on me. A great unit to begin with but not stable, flexible or sturdy enough for my needs. A pity!Sent from Samsung tablet.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.