Would love for everyone to take time to thank the leaders of the new boards

Thanks @zapleahy and @MatthewFitbit n  hats of to you for the great new work

Moderator Edit: Updated label

Craig Raper

Please remember to mark posts as solved if you got the answers you needed. If you didn't find them here please tell us what did work. Also please if you find posts and remarks helpful vote for them.

7 Comments
zapleahy
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

We wouldn't be here without you. Very excited to see members signing up today. We've poured loads of Heart and soul into this project over the past few months, and it's gratifying to now be able to make this place a home. 

WELCOME! We hope you like the new site features and design. 

Shelley
Tempo Runner

Congratulations and kudos on your impressive work!  So many new features and organization!  Looking forward to continued discovery and learning how to use all of them!  The Communities are such a great part of my successful use of the fitbit and I can't tell you how grateful I am for them and to you guys for making them possible!  Thank you!

zapleahy
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thank you, @Shelley . I hope the community continues to be a source of great inspiration for you (and everyone here)!

Collin1000
Premium User
Veteran Runner

The new community looks great! Hopefully now it will remain organized moderated and well discussed! 

Burgandy
Recovery Runner

The new boards are impressive. 

Thanks for all the effort.

Status changed to: Released
zapleahy
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Frandworkin
Jogger

Come on Fitbit! We need the next lifetime distance badge after Pole to Pole! How about "A few laps around Planet Mercury" for 19,044 miles? 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.