XL Bands for Charge 5

Larger sizes for bands...the Charge 3 bamd was 8.7 inches the Charge 5 is smaller at 8.3 inches.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @abbynot, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding XL bands for Charge 5. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

WristEquity
Jogger

I fit it ridiculous that an item that is made to help people track their health would be so limited in its sizing.  I have reached out to customer service (multiple times) and searched online for weeks to try to get a band that finds my boyfriend and so far the best we could do was create our own notch on the band it originally came with.  This is the 4th Fitbit I have bought for others since I think they are a nice gift, but after this experience, I am contemplating returning this item and NEVER shopping with them again.  I cannot support a business that is so limited in its offerings, particularly for those it claims to support in their health journey.  I am VERY upset and frustrated and will not recommend your product to anyone any longer.  DO BETTER!

Sincerely,

A VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER

Groundswell
First Steps

A larger band seems like a no brainer here Fitbit, Alphabet, Google whoever makes the decisions over there. You have people looking for third party options all over Reddit and other online communities and plenty of stories of product returns because of band size issues. Have you ever met an NFL player with a small wrist? Don't you want your bands to fit all athletes not just the skinny runners? I'm an average sized fellow and even I find your large size bands tight which causes sweating and rash. Come on now, how many blog and social media posts does Fitbit need to have written about it before you all get a clue and do something about the band size issues? 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.