Yay! Bubbles

May seem silly, but I miss the "Yay!" bubble that floats out of the category when I've met my target.  There was something encouraging about those.

Moderator edit: Labels 

12 Comments
PawPrint
Recovery Runner

Me too!! I really loved that - it was so much fun and it made me feel acknowledged in a way that the star symbol does not.  Why take away something like that? Every little extra bit of motivation helps!  Please bring it back, Fitbit Overlords!

WillowTheWhisp
Tempo Runner
Me too. The happy face cheering me is an extra incentive.
AnnB
Recovery Runner

I agree.  And motivation is what sets fitbit apart from other trackers.  Take that away and you lose your distinction in my mind.

RacWalker
Jogger

I know it sounds silly, but I really, really, miss the little cheering happy face. Maybe someday it will return....

fiftyeight
Base Runner

I miss that too!  Somewhat silly, but rewarding in a positive motivational way!

newoman
First Steps

I agree. Big happy faces that said "Yay" were very motivating. My goal was always to have 5 happy faces each day and I would go to the site each evening jusst to see them, sometimes more than once. A little momentary star just does not feel the same. I want them back.

J-flex
Distance Runner
I agree I like the smiley faces
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
EddyFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Awesome recommendation!

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
Mcore
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Those bubbles were very cool @hdunker. I'll be happy to send your request to our development team so they can consider adding them again. 

Any other ideas you might have, feel free to share or vote for them, if it’s already suggested in the Feature Request Forum. Thanks!

PawPrint
Recovery Runner

and   Wow, I'm so excited to see this response! As the happy faces say, "Hooray!"  I'm one who also doesn't like the new combined tile and much preferred the old individual tiles, but what I've actually missed the most has been those smiley faces cheering me on - it was so much more rewarding even though it's kind of goofy.  I would be SO happy to have them back.......... ! 

Rose_1
First Steps

Please bring back the dashboard smilyes!!

Moderator edit: Format

Status changed to: Not currently planned
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion @hdunker! We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes. Woman Happy

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.