On Alta hr 3 put reminder for water and weather waterproof

Moderator edit: Topic for clarification and label

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hey @cassiemattia26! Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think about Fitbit making a Flex HR 3 and a Alta HR 3.

Torakaru
Base Runner

Yes, please make the next slim and unnoticed Alta HR 3 with new features as: reminder for water, weather waterproof and body temperature measurement.

Alta HR is the best compact size tracker (with enough size screen) to wear it 24/7 and forget it, even during sleep time!

(The Charge 3 and your Smartwatches are very bulky to wear them during sleep time)

sosico
Jogger
+1 for a flex 3 with HR features with no screen.
ChristopherT
First Steps

It's cool that you want to make watch devices Iconic, Versa and Charge to compete with Apple and other wearables but.....I like to wear "real" watches like my Zenith, Baume and Mercier and Omega...I need a  device with a complete sensor package including HR I can wear on my other wrist (or better yet ankle) that is silent, dark and out of sight. Make the best data collection device the world and I will never take it off.  I have the Flex 2 which ok, but it need to be better.

jennifferlee
Recovery Runner

The Flex 2 is small and simple. I actually wear mine on my ankle. I don't want any extra features, just steps. This tracker is small enough to be worn anywhere (tucked in a sock, in a boot, on a writs, in a pocket) and it is not annoying. I will not use any of your bigger trackers so I will watch for another brand to replace your simplicity when you stop supporting this one. I would suggest that you remember this was your flagship and those of us who want simplicity are using it. I have had several Samsung Watches (including the first before Apple even thought of a watch) and other gadgets. The one I wear EVERY day ALL day is the Flex 2. Please don't discontinue it until you have a SIMILAR replacement. Just a suggestion from an avid consumer. I have bought dozens of Flex 2's for friends and family and would NOT have given them the other more complex models.

Status changed to: Released
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion.

We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on Fitbit Charge 3. You can find more details here. It doesn't have Water Reminder but there is a suggestion currently under consideration that you can vote and once any update be available it will be communicated as soon as possible.

@cassiemattia26, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing your idea, and thanks to all the voters and commenters for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.