0 Votes

You should sell your company.

There are so many problems with your products, as anyone can see by the sheer volume of posts on your forums, reddit as well as dozens of review blogs. You should probably sell your company to someone else. Isn't Alphabet interested in you? I would sell if I were you.

Moderator edit: format

3 Comments
JustXtc
Jogger

GOOGLE just purchased fitbit for approximately $2.1 Billion.  CONGRATULATIONS... Two companies I Love.... fitbit and GOOGLE!  I can't wait for what's coming, I'm sure it will be epic!

Penstemmon
Recovery Runner

I am conflicted by the sale and here's why.

First of all, I have been intentional about NOT linking to GOOGLE for my FITBIT and other accounts. So, my first question is when will FITBIT/GOOGLE send us the option of sharing any of our FITBIT information? Are they required by law to give us this option to opt out etc?

Secondly, yes, I know that they are not supposed to be selling us anything, a secondary point, but having access to our data is what bothers me.  I am looking forward to FITBIT management sending their loyal fan and customer base and explanation on the nature of this deal and how it impacts our usage and previous agreements.

Status changed to: Existing Feature
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

@fix_bit Thank you for your suggestion.

For information about the Google and Fitbit news, see our press release: https://investor.fitbit.com/press/press-releases/press-release-details/2019/Fitbit-to-Be-Acquired-by...

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.