Zombies, Run! app integration

i think Fitibit should work with an exercise app that has a lot of good features called zombies run. https://zombiesrungame.com/

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity and updated label

19 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @shadeshadow, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion regarding the option to have an integration with the Zombies, Run! app. 

We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Thank you again for your participation in the Community forums! 

mjschmitz31
First Steps

I would love t this feature.  I love the Zombies Run! app and wish they would talk to each other, especially when I am doing treadmill runs. 

CShards
Jogger

Just chiming in to say I would also love this feature!

Radar5
Jogger

I would love to see run data transferred and an app for fitbit's smartwatches

thepsion
First Steps

Would also love this integration!

Tplichta
First Steps

would absolutely love this.  I love Zombies, Run

Moderator edit: format

opensourcepm
First Steps

I would absolutely love to have this integration! 

It would make using Run Zombies Run more accurate and make getting Fitbit steps a lot more exciting.  

faith.robinson
First Steps

I agree, I would love this integration. Zombie run is so much fun!

Devilace
First Steps

I'm also absolutely for this!!

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Excellent, thank you for your feedback about this, @Devilace @opensourcepm @faith.robinson!  

mjengejp
First Steps

Zombies, Run and The Walk (both by British studio Six) integration would be very much appreciated.

Jahleesha102
First Steps

I would totally love this.  I use Zombies, Run!  on a regular basis!  It would be AWESOME if it could sync with Fitbit!!!  

Skríkja
Jogger

Oh, I wish Zombies, Run! could connect to Fitbit!!! 

Sofia-Magdalena
First Steps

This please! 

Only reason I have to bring phone on runs is because this doesn't exist. 

LSPower
First Steps

I would love this.  In fact my decision to spend money on a Fitbit again would be greatly influenced by this integration.  

chickennuggets
First Steps

i need this to be a thing!! i had fitbit for a few years now, but just bought a treadmill and wanted to make it more fun so i found out about zombies, run! but sadly, fitbit doesn't work with it. it sucks that they work with a different zombie outbreak app (btw, would NOT recommend), but not zombies, run! hoping the mods move forward with the idea because it'll make more use of my fitbit and i won't have to carry my phone while running on the treadmill in order for my steps to count in the game.

shadeshadow
Stepping Up

Thanks all for the support of this feature suggestion keep it coming and we might just get to see it.

Tplichta
First Steps
Would love it!!Sent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about having an integration between Fitbit and the Zombies, Run! app with us. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit. We’d encourage you to make this product feedback to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly.

Thanks for your participation in the Product Feedback forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.