expanded Sleep pattern chart

I'd like to see the sleep pattern page have a summary chart, where you could see multiple charts all on one long scroll. Showing me when I'm "restless" is great, after a fashion, but it is data presented in isolation (yes, I can scroll back to a previous day's chart but they it's still in isolation). The chart as currently presented cannot truly help identify patterns, which may point to enviromental or medical factors that may be able to be addressed. If it were up to me, I would see adding this chart page immediately off the dashboard - tap sleep, show chart, then tap the day to get the more detailed information screen(s) already in the app. Oh, I'm using a Charge, but it's probably not really relevant.

Moderator's edit: Labels

3 Comments
BElizabeth
Jogger
I am using a Flex. I have found the number of times restless and awake is shown to be different in the dashboard and the graphs on the sleep stats in the computer. I have sent this problem to the support people and they said I am correct and it will be fixed but it has not been. I want to be able to see accurate graphs (as accurate as possible) so I can show my doctors. What I am currently getting are indicative figures but it would be good if the numbers on the dashboard are the sand as the numbers in the sleep stats graphs. The graphs are consistently about four times awake less each night. I too would like better sleep stats. Is anyone else having the same problem I am?
youarekidding
Recovery Runner

I have same problem.  On computer the quick view shows actual sleep and the full view shows it as restless.  not accurate.  Also different on phone.  it would be nice if I could show doc actual time to fall asleep and when I'm restless during sleep.  When did they say they will correct this? 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SolangeE
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hey there, I think sleep is one of the most important things to have a healthy happy life, so it should be taken serious. A little more information would help a lot and a tile that is more complete would be awesome too! Thanks for such a great idea! 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.