food report premium add sugar

hi could you add sugar amount along with the protein/.carbs/fats please it be another incentive to cut down on this unhealthy substance

thank you 

Moderator edit:  Labels

8 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SolangeE
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello, there! I also struggle with this unhealthy substance. This will help us keep it more controlled. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! This is awesome. I hope to see it in the future update. 

_Lilz_
Jogger

Can it be more than just sugar, sodium too. And maybe even fiber, so you know you should be eatting more. That would be awesome 🙂 

SandyKH
Jogger

I just did the one week free trial for Premium.  Yes it is still on the website.  As a newly diagnosed diabetic (type 2) having the sugar totals available is very important to me.  The regular food log includes sugar for individual foods but not on the day's totals.  I was so pleased with the Premium reports I tried to purchase it.  That is when I discovered it had been replaced by Coach which is all fitness and no nutrition.  My hopes are that either Premium can be reestablished or at least nutrition can be added to Coach.  There are literally millions of diabetics in the US and the world that need this kind of information.  Please consider one of these options.

Moderator Edition Title Update and Labels. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Rainileigh
Jogger

Please add sugar grams back to the food analysis/daily totals! Also, macronutrient/fiber/sodium/sugar grams in the app (in addition to the percentages). Previously, if I paid for premium, I was able to see sugar grams, micronutrients, etc. Now, that is not an option. I do not want/need a coaching service. I already know how to exercise. What I need is to be able to track ALL of my nutrient info/intake. When entering nutrition facts for a food item, sugar is listed, so why would it not be listed in the food report/analysis? Knowing sugar grams is just as important as macros/sodium/fiber! Thank you! 

Also, add Amazon Music to music options on Fitbit Versa. I'm not paying for Pandora or Deezer when I already pay for Amazon Music. 

FlowerPower23
Jogger

I'm in agreement . I asked for this years ago. Many that are Diabetic need to track sugar grams. And also those who are trying to cut back need this information out there to see like the calorie etc info. 

PamelaMarie
First Steps

I agree.  To see the sugar content in nutritional values would be extremely helpful.  I thought I saw they added it at one point but I was not logging for awhile.  Now I am back and disappointed not to see sugar broken out of the carb count.  Please consider adding a sugar breakout.  There are so many of us that would benefit from that information.  Everyone really.  Thank you!

Status changed to: Under Consideration
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @mantababe and thanks for sharing this suggestion, which has received votes from other community members. I’m happy to let you know that this suggestion has been picked up internally at Fitbit and is being considered by our team. This suggestion will either remain ‘Under Consideration’ until released, or else move to ‘Not Currently Planned’ if it’s not viable right now. Further updates will be posted here.

Please remember that if a suggestion is chosen for development, it can take some time before updates are available or a release is finalized, so thanks in advance for your patience. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs. Fans can continue to vote for this feature suggestion while it is under consideration.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.