iOS Exercise Dashboard: show calories instead of pace for custom activity

I have a Blaze and start recording an exercise under Workout on the watch. I then associate that workout with a custom activity I have created in the iPhone application. When that activity is viewed in the iphone app dashboard for Exercise, I see Miles, Pace and Avg bpm. I am doing cardio and weight exercises so Miles and Pace do not mean anything. I would rather see calories instead of pace and duration or steps instead of miles.

iPhone Exercise DashboardiPhone Exercise Dashboard 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

3 Comments
JessM18
First Steps

Does anyone know if this was fixed? I'm running on a treadmill or exercising in Gym so distance/pace not important I want to see length of workout and calories burned! 

Thanks! 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Fireresq7
Runner

Well Marcel, there is plenty of subjects on this on the forum. Just search "Showing pace instead of calories" and you'll see this has been a pro blem (an easy one) that hasn't been resolved or looked at for years. All fitbit has to do is allow the user to customize and chose what they want to display on the dashboard.  Come'on Fit Bit, how hard is that.  I've been waiting for this for years, and have had to resort to manually entering my workouts so I can have the Calories show on the Dash.  Don't make me go "Apple Watch"  Stop dropping the ball FITBIT.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.