iOS Widget on Notification Center lock screen

I'd like to see an iOS 8 notification widget to be able to view my daily stats with a quick swipe down from Notification Center.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

137 Comments
Flo51
Jogger
Hello,

It Will be a great feature to have a quick look with an iOS widget on your last fitbit numbers and last sync date.

Regards,
SunsetRunner
Not applicable
Has there ever been a widget discussion for the iPhone? The 250 steps per hour goal, for example - current state: I have to open my phone, open the app, scroll to the selection and then get a rough idea where I'm at. However, it there was a widget counter that totaled steps and added them into buckets, this would allow owners to have more insight and could, lead the additional metric to be more adopted by end users.
Robbap
First Steps

Being able to quickly add food & water would be the most common use for me, in a widget.  So much more convenient to be able to swipe down and tap a button from the lock screen, rather than unlock the phone, navigate to the app, open it, etc.

I LOVE the Fitbit app and its new interface but on thing it's lacks is a notification widget. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, let me explain. Pull down notifications. It tells you important stuff like weather, calendar events and reminders. You can add more of these "widgets" by pressing the edit button on the bottom. But there is no Fitbit option. Witch means I must unlock my phone and go into the app, and that is a pain.
It may take some work like, I have all day sync turned off so you wound need it to sync while looking at notifications.
CMOR11
First Steps
Show battery percentage and show in "batteries" on Apple notifications/today screen that is accessed by a top screen swipe down
I said this before but it was unclear and confusing, basically we need a notification widget so we don't have to check the app all the time. It's just more convenient.
SunsetRunner
Not applicable
Adding a widget for iOS would be really useful
Jessica01xo
First Steps
Getting a widget for IOS would be very good and useful. Most fitness apps have one where you can see your steps without having to open the app
Rich_Laue
Community Legend
Rich_Laue
Community Legend

This is a duplicate of a request made only a few hours before this rewuest. Both requests are duplicates of https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/IOS-notification-board-widget/idi-p/1438306

V414
First Steps
2 years later, 2 iOS upgrades later... still no Fitbit widget. I'm pretty sure no one at Fitbit is listening.
Lewland5
Jogger
I agree! We need a widget. Duplicate requests should tell Fitbit something!
Rich_Laue
Community Legend
Actually duplicate requests spread the votes then itooksime it isn't popular, especially if on if the requests get buried.
Lewland5
Jogger
Really...even though it makes no sense. Actually, I think the reason there is no widget on iPhone is because, it seems to me, is that Fitbit and Apple do not have a very good relationship.
Feetbeetuser
Recovery Runner
Really good idea, fully support this request
SunsetRunner
Not applicable
Instead of having all these "This is a duplicate..", why not delete the duplicates leaving just one in the correct place. This way, voting for the feature will be counted correctly and not possibly confuse others. If there is comments after a duplicate post, I'm sure your software will allow you to move those posts to the single requested feature post.
Rich_Laue
Community Legend

Only the Mods are able to combine threads, sometimes they choose to, it's a multi step process, sometimes they don't. Then sometimes they are unaware of the dupe since they are not all knowing and depend on the communities eyes to help

TeresaOwen1
Jogger
Fitbit widget for IOS please!
Lewland5
Jogger
Come on Fitbit, lets do it! How hard could it be?! Get with the program, Fitbit, everyone else has. We will still use the app, but we need a widget just for a quick glance from time to time!
Feetbeetuser
Recovery Runner

Agreed! I'd love to have this feature on my Android devices!

Lewland5
Jogger
You're right. I haven't seen one reply that says Fitbit doesn't need a widget. We need it, Fitbit, get to work on that.
rem810926
Runner

This is a great suggestion! We need this for IOS 10!!!

V414
First Steps

We need this for iOS 10 20!!! 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
It would also be great to display the battery charge level on the Widget.
cTan
Jogger
You can buy an app "Fit Widget" that does this. Shame you have to pay for it.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.