label scanning for Windows Phone

Can we mirror the features in ios with windows phone please... Including label scanning
4 Comments
Michael
5K Racer

@SunsetRunner Fitbit has said that barcode scanning is currently scheduled to be available in December in their Windows Phone application. (Of course we know how schedules can slip, but at least they are working on it.)

Status changed to: Released
DerrickS
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

@SunsetRunner Apologies for the delay, this feature was implemented in version 1.5 of the Windows Phone Fitbit App!

Thanks for sharing your ideas with us on the Feature Request Board.

KaitD
First Steps

Would love to see the arc trainer added as this is how I do my cardio! Hard for me to properly track my exercise.

Any tips on what to do in the meantime without having to move it to your ankle? I pay attention to heart rate and calories. 

librarabbit
Recovery Runner

Please add the Arc Trainer to the tracking list. Those of us with high impact foot issues cannot run and the elliptical settings are short changing our workouts. If we add cross country skiing (rather ridiculous if you live in Florida) we're over-guestimating our workout as well. I can't think that this would be too hard of a developer add if the right people were employed...

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.