macronutrient goals instead of just a calorie goal

I think it would be great if Fitbit could add in macronutrient goals instead of just a calorie goal. So having to hit a certain amount of grams of protein, fat and carbs as well as calories.

Moderator edit: Topic for clarification

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. Keen to hear what others think?

awbrown
First Steps

In comparison to MyFitness Pal, there is a lack of useful detail related to macronutrients. Users like myself need line of sight into the specifics, e.g. grams of protein in a day, etc. The inflexibility of the rollup or ability to verify protein contained in an item renders the mobile app useless. 

Cole0603
First Steps

Please please please add option to see macros in grams instead of just percentages and ability to set macro goals. I do Keto so I have to use a different app and am super annoyed to have to do this since I thought I would be able to have everything in one app when I bought a Fitbit. I currently am adding my food into one app to count grams of carbs and then have to also add it to my Fitbit log if I want to compare my calorie intake / output. 

mlepage
Jogger

Yep I came here searching for this, and I'd like to see the goal lines appear in the stacked bar chart showing the carb/fat/protein breakdown.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.