support wechat

this is very important for fitbit support the wechat.

This will help fitbit more large to open the China market.

Many of my friends do not use fitbit since its do not support wechat, especially wechat sport.

I think this is not very difficult for some programming team to develop this function.

You can find information here: http://iot.weixin.qq.com/

Hope this help fitbit become better.

Moderator edit: Added Labels

81 Comments
ppbbhk
First Steps

已放棄。不用多想。而且我載了一年多,開始出問題,有時候充不了電。

下一隻應該會是APPLE WATCH

beiji
First Steps

Hello, Wechat Werun is widely used and provides developer intergration easily.  Could you provide this as a matter of urgency?  I am sure thousands of users have the same request!  Thanks.

beiji
First Steps

This is urgently required.  The other big brands of wristband provided this link long ago - and it should be simple enough to implement.

beiji
First Steps

PS more specifically it is the link with Wechat Werun (微信运动) that is needed.

jeffpeiyt
First Steps

This is urgently needed !~!!!   DAU/MAU will hugely improve if we do better to make it easy for users to find their friends. Where are the PMs? This is a P1 for sure.   

Ptst
First Steps

Please enable Wechat notifications

jade13488
Jogger

our plea never been answered. fitbit sucks.

x1965
First Steps

When I use my fitbit to count steps and reach over 10000 steps I would be really proud of myself, but wechat sport only shows that I have small number of steps, which upsets me a bit. Please consider this. Plz plz plz!

eminentli
First Steps
I've already sold my fitbit flex on eBay and bought a Xiaomi band for 149 RMB with all the function I need (including WeChat support). Yes, physically solve the problem by myself. ByeBye Fitbit, Good luck.
Frank249
First Steps

Come on, I might have to return my Fitbit because it's not integrated with werun. All third party solutions don't work well

servantluke
Jogger

Really hope Fitbit could link with WeChat, at least when getting messages it will show in wrist band notification.

servantluke
Jogger

Really want to see it on my Charge 2...otherwise I'll need to return Charge 2 and get an Apple Watch.

wechatlogin
First Steps

come on, do not be so lazy! I am a software engineer too!

chimneyliu
First Steps

This is desperately needed! I missed a lot of messages... This thread has been here long enough, is anyone paying attention from Fitbit? How hard is it to allow integration with notifications from 3rd party apps?

MisterDanvers
First Steps
If you're on Android, download third party app "fitbit notifications" to get wechat and others working.
MisterDanvers
First Steps
If you're on Android, download third party app "fitbit notifications" to get wechat and others working.
beiji
First Steps
Hello MisterDanvers, showing notifications is not the issue - the issue is syncing with Wechat Werun (微信运动). If you have a solution for that it would be highly appreciated!
Felcaster
First Steps

I'm legitimately considering buying an inferior competitor's product over a Fitbit because of the lack of synch with wechat and werun. Wechat is designed to work with Android and iOS already.

Right now, today, Wechat only has a small user base in the US and Europe. Tomorrow though? Tencent, Wechat's parent company, just posted 120 job listings in LA/Claremont in the last 48 hours. They are hitting Stateside hard soon and FitBit should be adapting to stay on top of this.

tghoorah
First Steps

I just returned from China; there are simply so many trackers available at a fraction of the cost. However, i bought 3 more fitbit for my family members as it does look more fashionable; however i need the utility function to be as versatile as possible. 

Why is fitbit is taking so much time to make our fitibit trackers seamlessly compatible with our HEALTH app on Iphone and Wechat?

Kindly provide your customers with this. Thank you

kelvinni
First Steps

please make it support We ChatRun.

Bama_N_Taipei
First Steps

Please enable Fitbit to link with Wechat Werun (微信运动).

Bama_N_Taipei
First Steps

Hello, Wechat Werun is widely used. Please allow Fitbit to sync with Werun

Miksavage
First Steps

Lol it’s been two years and Fitbit still has not figured out how to program a sync with we chat? Fitbit is an absolute joke... I feel ashamed I’m wearing one right now... 😞

Eddyhgng
First Steps

Hi Fitbit support

please make Fitbit support werun in wechat. Without support werun u will sure losing your market in China as most people in china using wechat. Bought Fitbit and now may back to Xiaomi or china brand. 

Firbit ! Please don’t waste my money. 

Please take my advice seriously. 

Werun
First Steps

All my friends are using wechat werun to share their daily walking step. I hope my Fitbit can sync with werun asap. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.