Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone got the 250 Step goal per hour on a watch face yet.

ANSWERED

I am not a developer, but looking to see if someone would be willing to design a watchface for me.

One of the things I would like on the watchface that I haven't found on any of the gallery ones is the

xx/250 steps per hour.

Looking for a basic white on black background with time and date (digital style)

Total Steps

Steps per hour (up to 250)

Current Heartrate

Heartrate Zone displaying either Fat Burn Cardio or Max

Thanks in advance

Lee

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Just so you know and to give credit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
48 REPLIES 48

Just so you know and to give credit

Best Answer

Can you please share the name of the clockface? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

It's I'll ask Joel the dev.  It's still in test at the moment, but works great.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Working on adding a couple more features and fixing up some bugs but here goes. Main issue right now: currently the steps don't reset back to 0 while another app open or the device is shutdown. Also needs to run past the first hour to start getting the correct steps: 

https://gam.fitbit.com/gallery/clock/48296514-f4ef-466a-aec9-52e9d5cc241f

Let me know what y'all think.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I like it, very minimal, I really like it. The steps per hour seem working but honestly it is not a feature I care much. As a beginner programmer I was however curious to see your implementation. 

Best Answer

I'm not the dev.  It was made for me.

Lee

Best Answer
0 Votes

JLPeyton. is the dev. Not me.

He made it for me

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not ready to share the code yet but I would like to know how the battery life has been for you guys testing it. I've been updating it a lot lately which has constantly sucked all the battery life from my device and haven't been able to get read at all on how much the face affects it. Thanks!

Best Answer

Hi

I'm getting about 2 days out of a full charge.  Will keep a log for the next week.

Lee

Best Answer
0 Votes

Gotcha, did you notice any change in battery life when you changed to my watch face?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It seemed to be ok to start with.  I've only noticed the change since the update last week.

L

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good change or bad change? I thought I fixed a lot of battery life issues.

Best Answer
0 Votes

To be honest I haven't really been monitoring it.  It does feel like I have charged it more often since the update, but that might just be my app usage on the watch.  Overall I am very happy and impressed with it.  It does everything I wanted.  I'll keep monitoring the battery usage for you. Used 5% since 13:30pm, but no app usage.

L

Best Answer
0 Votes
Gotcha, Thanks. I've also added another feature if you want to check it
out. You can now see which hours the step goal was reached. (Still a little
buggy atm though and might cause more battery drain). You can see it in the
screenshot without downloading.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok I've updated.  Batt is at 66% at the mo.

Btw do you live in Newport News?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

My steps per hour is not registering.  It just has 2 dashes next to it.  

Batt at 54%

Regards

Lee

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

Batt down to 9%.  Just put it in charge.

Did you get the message about the last uodate.  The steps per hour is blank, and the amount of hours I hit the goal does not show.

Can you  confirm when you have seen this  so I don't keep chasing you.

Thanks

Lee

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, I just got your messages. I did a ton of refactoring of the code and got pretty much all the major bugs out. I'm about to push another update you're probably going to want to update again soon. I'll let you know when. You probably got the dashes because you didn't log in. I set it up so you need to set your fitbit time an date range for hourly settings and log in to keep the data between the app and the device in sync. Also thanks for testing the battery, it seems like you're still getting about 4 days worth if you went down 40-50ish percent in two days.

Joseph

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

Just put the update on.  I can't log in I get an error message.  I assumed it was saying that only the person who created the face could log in.

Cheers

Lee 

32628372-FE4F-4340-A2B9-922CBE72D6D8.png

Best Answer
0 Votes