Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone got the 250 Step goal per hour on a watch face yet.

ANSWERED

I am not a developer, but looking to see if someone would be willing to design a watchface for me.

One of the things I would like on the watchface that I haven't found on any of the gallery ones is the

xx/250 steps per hour.

Looking for a basic white on black background with time and date (digital style)

Total Steps

Steps per hour (up to 250)

Current Heartrate

Heartrate Zone displaying either Fat Burn Cardio or Max

Thanks in advance

Lee

Best Answer
48 REPLIES 48

For everyone who has been looking for a Versa clock face that shows your hourly steps, I have the perfect solution.  It is called AcidClock and you can find it easily by typing in AcidClock in the search bar in the Fitbit app under All Clocks.

I asked the developer two days ago if he could add the hourly steps and today he did it. I actually like it better than the Fitbit Today reading as it does not stop at 250 but actually gives you the total number of steps you are doing that hour.  On the clock face line for steps it gives the total steps + the current hour’s total steps, for example 5,678 + 964.

All the information is easy to read — time, date, steps/hourly steps, distance, floors climbed, calories burned, active minutes, heart bpm and battery indicator. I absolutely love it!!!

Best Answer

Do you have an analog version to this clock face? 

Best Answer

Not sure which message you are replying to.  The previous 2 messages refer to different watch faces that show hourly steps.

The watches are very different - one has a lot more control over what it does, including extra notifications, and the other displays more statistics.

John

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm referring to the fitbit versa clock face with the hourly steps on it.
The link you shared is a digital clock face. Wanted to know if you had a
link to an analog clock face.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all.  I have written an analog clock face that shows progress towards the 250 steps per hour as well as progress to total daily steps.  It also records every hour that you hit the 250 and marks the dial with a green dot.

It has just been published in the Gallery.  Please search for Hourly Steps and let me know what you think.

Best Answer

Love it! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I wrote ILuvChrono because I like having everything available at once,

including 250 Steps.

The game for me is seeing how much I can put in without exceeding memory limits and while keeping the screen readable and reasonably attractive. Check it out.

Watchface is ILuvChrono

https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/bda6f514-3946-49ba-a4ed-75e8470ab034

ILuvChronoAnim.gif

Best Answer

Hi Lee, I don't know if your search for a watchface is still relevant, but since mine was up until yesterday, I made a clockface to suit my needs.

You can check it out here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @lee.chapman -  you might like SimpleClockPro which has a record of steps for all hours of the day and show steps this hour or number of active hours for the day, both Analog and Digital, with multiple reminders.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes