Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App does not appear in Ionic app gallery

ANSWERED

I have the same problem as mentioned in a former topic (but unfortunately marked as solved). I published a clockface on 3th of July for Versa and Ionic. It's visible in the App Gallery for the Versa but still not visible in the App Gallery for the Ionic - The direct link is working - don't have a idea what I should/could do.... I doublechecked it in the App Gallery with my Android tablet as well as with my iPhone...

All necessary checkboxes are tagged as far as I know...

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.07.05_20h02m24s_001_.pngAshampoo_Snap_2018.07.05_20h02m46s_002_.png

Regards

Capitano

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello, 

really strange what you are facing. 

Just to clarify the most silly possibilities: the app having both Ionic and Versa has been approved by Fitbit? Or maybe the one approved was an earlier version with Versa only support?

Not sure if you can upload the same version, what you could do is to make a very minor revision x.x.1 adding something not essential such as comment.

Let us know.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@JonFitbit@SunsetRunner

Nobody able to help? -- I tagged those checkboxes (before publishing) - but app still does not appear in the Ionic app gallery - is it possible to publish the clockface once more without any changes?

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.07.11_19h09m52s_002_.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, 

really strange what you are facing. 

Just to clarify the most silly possibilities: the app having both Ionic and Versa has been approved by Fitbit? Or maybe the one approved was an earlier version with Versa only support?

Not sure if you can upload the same version, what you could do is to make a very minor revision x.x.1 adding something not essential such as comment.

Let us know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried this way, with a comment for the Fitbit developers in the GAM. Let's see if it works... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It did it! - Now the app is available in both app galleries.

Regards

Capitano

Best Answer