Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can settings show multiple images?

I submitted clock face for review that can download multiple images(Image should be picked and downloaded one by one due to image picker's limitation). The downloaded images can be changed by set time or double clicking left or right side of screen. The review was rejected and suggestion from review team was to put feature that can pick and show desired image among downloaded images. I could not find a way to do this. Any idea or help will be appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

That sounds like a tough call. The reviewers are cracking down on duplicate clockfaces that are simply clones with different images, but it sounds like your clockface is much more sophisticated than that. Moreover, if the reviewer's recommendation were followed, I think your clockface would lose some of its appeal (time-specific images).

But to get to the point, have a look at this. It's old and unreliable, but if you look in the on-watch settings, you'll see a TileList of images. I assume that's the sort of thing you want.

I've done a few successors to that clockface and am now avoiding that approach because it's very demanding on on-watch memory (and other reasons). However, it can work for a few images (20?).

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your input. I looked at your App and it was very helpful.

Best Answer