Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get the weather to show on my own Versa 3 clock faces

Hi. I have been creating clock faces for some time using the editor. I have now taken out a premium subscription so I can add the weather items. I seem to only get numbers when I select the various weather features. For example when I selected weather condition I just got the number 1. What am I doing wrong?

Davy

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi. I have been creating clock faces for some time using the editor. I have now taken out a premium subscription so I can add the weather items. I seem to only get numbers when I select the various weather features. For example when I selected weather condition I just got the number 1. What am I doing wrong?

Davy

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DavyAllen13  I'm sorry, but the Inspire 3 doesn't support third party clock faces or apps.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @DavyAllen13 - if you are developing using the weather api it returns only numbers corresponding to the conditions listed.

You might find this list useful.

Your post is moved to the SDK forum.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry my question should have been on a Versa 3 board. Thanks for answering though.

David

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DavyAllen13 I've moved this thread to the Versa forum. I'm sure someone here will be able to help you out. Good luck! 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes