Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Build From App

ANSWERED

I need the Sense/Versa 3 build for my app to be removed / unpublished.

While everything worked in simulator for Sense/Versa 3 I was getting feedback and a lot of negativity because it wasn't working on the real world devices. So from this point on I know not to rely on the simulator at all here.

I bought a Sense and haven't worked out the issue yet. So I need the build for Sense/Versa 3 removed from the App but there is absolutely zero way I have found to do this.

App: https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/0a105f73-b787-474f-9e8e-63b59b1e4a1e

Sense / Versa 3 Build ID: 0x010833931d45d73e

Someone from FitBit please unpublish this build. The Versa 2 and older devices work as expected thankfully.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Came down to a image size issue. The Sense/V3's really just do not like anything larger than 336. Yet the Versa 2 and older models seem to take them and go without issue. Either way resolved it today so I can finally use my darn codes again from my new Sense. I'm satisfied lol. Moving on.

A few wish list items for FitBit. Speed up the review processes for updates/releases and maybe work on accuracy of the Simulator lol.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Funny enough after sitting down on this again today, I resolved the issue. So I can finally publish a working build later today for my new Sense and other Sense users. Finally I can get my QR codes back on my wrist. I use them frequently so not having them on my new sense was driving me nuts when I needed them.

Best Answer

Hi @Jerreson  - you only need to get in contact with the Gallery support they will surely help you.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Thankfully I figured it out today. Having a fresh set of eyes on it, I caught the real issue. The down side is that this has been broken on Sense / Versa 3 from the start and I had no clue because the Simulator worked fine. As a Dev without the physical product I had to rely on the Simulator being accurate and of course i'm learning it is NOT. Only when I bought myself a real Sense did I see the true problem ( It literally didn't work at all )

I had user feedback from Versa and Sense 3 users who were specifically saying their Green Passes couldn't be converted to QR Codes on the device. None of them actually came back and said it didn't work at all for any text. Just the Green Passes. Funnily enough Green Passes work on the Simulator too LOL.

Maybe I can finagle Green Pass support into it later. But for now I have a working build to put out for these guys on Sense/Versa 3

Best Answer

It's none of my business, but I'd be most interested to know what the problem and solution were.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer

Came down to a image size issue. The Sense/V3's really just do not like anything larger than 336. Yet the Versa 2 and older models seem to take them and go without issue. Either way resolved it today so I can finally use my darn codes again from my new Sense. I'm satisfied lol. Moving on.

A few wish list items for FitBit. Speed up the review processes for updates/releases and maybe work on accuracy of the Simulator lol.

Best Answer

Thanks. If I'd been forced to guess, that would have been it.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer