Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer Bridge Ethernet

I'm having an issue with the developer bridge. When running on spotty wifi the fitbit will never connect to the developer bridge, and I have yet to find a way to run the developer bridge with my desktop on Ethernet. Is it possible to have the developer bridge work over Ethernet or is this a limitation?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Spotty wifi may be an issue, but as long as you have access to the web, you should be able to connect. What is the browser you are using?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use a browser on my desktop (and sometimes on my work laptop) for the Developer Studio - using Ethernet - without problems. Also at times using wifi for my laptop, even using 4g from my phone.

For the wifi-setup on the Fitbit I do have problems, at work we use wifi that requires username/password or a redirect-page, for that I cannot connect the fitbit.

My solution is to share my phone's 4G-network, and connect the fitbit wifi to the phone  (which may seem a bit weird, using the fitbit-app to connect the fitbit to the phone the app is running).

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're right, you cannot connect to a wifi network that request you to log in a popup for now.

Best Answer
0 Votes