Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Devices

ANSWERED

Hi, I have a question, if I develop a app, can I intall the app in anything fitbit devide ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Yahuarcani wrote:

Hi, I have a question, if I develop a app, can I intall the app in anything fitbit devide ?

If you develop an app, it can generally be used on Versa 2, Ionic, Versa and Versa light.

There are some differences though. For example: Versa light doesn't have elevation sensors, Versa 2 doesn't have on watch GPS, and Ionic has different screen dimensions than the Versa models

Also Versa 2 has more memory available than the other models, and some idiosyncrasies with it's rendering.

I usually develop mostly with the simulator using Versa 1 as a device type, occasionally simulating an Ionic for the screen dimension differences, and eventually with a physical Versa 2 to make sure it actually works. And, I do build to all available models no matter what the target is.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Yahuarcani wrote:

If you develop an app, it can generally be used on Versa 2, Ionic, Versa and Versa light.

There are some differences though. For example: Versa light doesn't have elevation sensors, Versa 2 doesn't have on watch GPS, and Ionic has different screen dimensions than the Versa models

Also Versa 2 has more memory available than the other models, and some idiosyncrasies with it's rendering.

I usually develop mostly with the simulator using Versa 1 as a device type, occasionally simulating an Ionic for the screen dimension differences, and eventually with a physical Versa 2 to make sure it actually works. And, I do build to all available models no matter what the target is.

Best Answer

thanks, it means I couldn't prove my app in a fitbit inspire HR ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, sorry.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer
0 Votes