Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 22 Invalid Attribute 'data-size' in animate-in

ANSWERED

Has anyone else seen this error?  I am getting this with any Clockface I try and create.  I don't even have the file in the app that is generating the error. Error does not seem to effect the functionality at all I just don't like seeing errors.  Anyone know how to resolve this?Error.PNGtree.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's a bug in the firmware image, not your code. I read of a workaround somewhere, but it's easiest to just ignore it; it has no effect.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

It's a bug in the firmware image, not your code. I read of a workaround somewhere, but it's easiest to just ignore it; it has no effect.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer

I think I managed to make this go away. For Versa 3, I edited the file "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Local\Programs\@fitbitsimulator\resources\static\devicesim\win\atlas\Resources\v1\widgets_common.gui" and deleted "data-size='16'" from the line

<symbol id="animate-in" type="position-observer-animate-in" system-events='all' data-size='16'/>

Back up the file before hacking it. I don't know what side-effects this change may have.

For other watch types (ie, not atlas), you'd need to make equivalent changes.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer

@Gondwana  - that didn't work for me.

I restarted the Simulator for a Versa 3, deleted the current clock and still got the message.

As a test I renamed the ID, repeated the restart and clock delete but still got the SAME message and not for the new ID

So may be it's getting it from somewhere else or caching it somewhere that isn't cleared on a restart of the Simulator.

I found a cache at AppData\Roaming\Fitbit OS Simulator\Cache.

Is there a recommended way to clear this?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer