Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error uploading clock or app to the GAM - from March 19th

ANSWERED

It seems you get an error when trying to load stuff to the GAM.

"Error Uploading, please try again"

This may be a temporary or permanent issue.

Is anyone else seeing this problem?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the update @RustyKeyboard - I have escalated the issue so may be the upload is now fixed and the prior problem escalation wasn't working [either].

Can confirm the upload now works in Europe too, but the login and bookmarked links are still not fixed. Hope they are working on it now.

Update: the login and bookmark issues are also fixed following escalation.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

@Guy_Yes, been having this problem all day today.  Surprisingly, I was able to briefly get my Versa 3 to connect to the Dev Bridge.  But now that is no longer happening.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @RustyKeyboard - it may be in trying to resolve the login to GAM problem they have made it worse, or they are just disabling the GAM bit by bit, as they plan on disabling it for Europe.

Both of these have been posted recently on this forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Guy_ 

I have had a little trouble logging into GAM recently. 

when I click on login,

3 Fitbit Gallery App Manager.png

I get spinning circle of death...

Fitbit Gallery App Manager.png

but then I click Gallery AppManager in upper left corner

2Fitbit Gallery App Manager.png

and it goes to login screen where I choose login with Google.  That has been working when direct login doesn't

Best Answer
0 Votes

But uploading builds still gives error at the present time

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @RustyKeyboard you can also use the best answer link in Gallery App Manager login and link problem, from March 6th 2024 to login to GAM directly, bypasses the login problem but it will still behave strangely when navigating, if you are in Europe most likely.

I got the developer bridge working still.

Thanks for the Gallery App Manager in upper left corner tip. That can work, perhaps if already logged in elsewhere.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RustyKeyboard- build upload still failing March 20th.

Is this working for people outside Europe?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Guy_ 

I used GAM just now for one upload from eastern US.  It worked "normally"

I was able to get some builds to upload yesterday afternoon, however, it still gave some error messages.  I refreshed the web page one or more times.  Then clicked to select build file again, incremented the version number and accepted the rights tick box.  Then I tried to publish the update.  If I got errors, I clicked publish a few more times until it said upload successful.  Sometimes I clicked [save] below the description.  It didn't always work, but did a few times yesterday

I'll post more as I try more uploads later today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Guy_ 

I tried a few more uploads and it was like I describe for yesterday afternoon.  If I got the error uploading message; then I tried again.  On the second try, I still saw the error uploading message, but also saw the Closing the tab will result in losing the upload message (see below). After this I clicked publish update one or two times and publishing was successful.

Screenshot 4 Fitbit Gallery App Manager.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @RustyKeyboard - I have escalated the issue so may be the upload is now fixed and the prior problem escalation wasn't working [either].

Can confirm the upload now works in Europe too, but the login and bookmarked links are still not fixed. Hope they are working on it now.

Update: the login and bookmark issues are also fixed following escalation.

Best Answer
0 Votes