Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Studio Drag and Drop Image Upload Error

I'm using the Fitbit Studio App to create some watchfaces for my girlfriend and for some reason I am unable to upload any images to the resources folder. I have no problem connecting a phone and ionic, and no problem building and uploading the app to the watch. When I try to drag an image (both jpg and png) it just has the 'Transferring' overlay that spins endlessly. I checked the console and saw that it throws this error

MoveNodeDialog.jsx:75 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property 'fullPath' of null

. I tried turning off all of my extensions and tried pulling the image from an sd card, google drive, and from the drive on the chromebook. I can't seem to find anything online about this either. Anyone else have any ideas?  Thanks.

UPDATE: I have no issues uploading it from my other laptop that's running linux, using either chrome or Nightly(Firefox). 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I think this problem has been reported before. The only workaround that I know of is to try to drop the image in place as quickly as possible! If you can manage it before the javascript error kicks in, it will work. It usually takes me a few goes.

This is one case where a slow computer might be advantageous.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer
0 Votes