Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit integration with GolfPad app?

Hi everyone,

I've been looking at Fitbit wearables for quite some time and have not yet given them a try because the main reason I'm looking into wearables at all is for golf tracking app integration like GolfPadGPS. I've inquired on their own app forum about why Fitbit integration seems to be missing and they replied that the Fitbit SDK does not allow them to build any sort of integration to the app. Link is below but can anyone confirm or deny this? I really love this app and can get by with using my phone only but that means I have to take it out of my pocket every time I want to update a stroke or check distances. I haven't decided to pull the trigger on an Apple watch because of the much higher cost compared to a Fitbit so I'm hoping we can make this integration happen. I know it would please a ton of people out there! 

https://support.golfpadgps.com/support/discussions/topics/6000041061/page/1?url_locale=

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi thanks for the feedback. I looked at their response and it's correct. We don't currently have a method for their app to directly communicate with our devices.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree, FitBit and Golf Pad integration would be amazing! What needs to take place to make this happen?

Best Answer

Hi @DJ ,

There are 2 golf apps similar to golf pad. They are named Golf GPS and Game Golf. What are you missing in these apps? I'm the developer the GOLF GPS App and looking for new suggestions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Pietero,

I can’t say because I’ve never used either of those other apps yet. I will give yours a shot and see what the differences are though! Golf pad just happened to be the one I found and liked at the time some years ago now. 

Best Answer

Who would report this question? 😂😂😂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there an opportunity for this with the new SDK for the Sense? I just ordered mine and a good golf app would make it perfect. 

Best Answer
I will makr golf GPS available for the sense and versa 3. I expect it to
release it next week
Best Answer