Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate value not returning

hello,

I am using FitBit Api in my react native mobile application , in that app i have to show daily activity of client like distance , steps , calories and heart rate .

The Api is giving proper response in distance , steps , calories but i am not getting value in case of heart rate .

Please suggest me the solution for this , as soon as possible .

thanks and regards

sandhip

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I have had two customers now reach out with this same issue.  

@JonFitbit  - can you check to see if there has been some change to the HR standard which would cause this? Not everyone is seeing it and it is working on my Sense, Ionic and V2. Maybe they need an update?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wonder if it could be forgotten permissions. There's an intermittent bug in the firmware that can result in app/clockface permissions disappearing. Unfortunately, the best way to get them back is to uninstall and reinstall the app/clockface.

It sounds like the OP's problem might be more related to the Web API (which is a different forum section). It could be another permission thing, though.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer
0 Votes

I thought a permissions issue as well.  I had them toggle permissions and restart.   Sometimes that works. I then had them uninstall, reboot and reinstall with the same issue. 

The screenshots they have sent, there is no he reading displaying at all which tells me the hrm is not starting because if it starts with no reading it should read "--".

It seems to be only affecting OS  4.2 and not on all hardware. If it was, I would be flooded with emails. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This seems to be 2 different discussions. I think the OP was asking about the Web API. 

Best Answer
0 Votes