Did you mean: 

How long I must wait for a response to a question on this Forum

ANSWERED

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@GolfMan2000  the member you've tagged is not a Fitbit employee, so it's not like responding is part of the job. Who knows why you haven't received a reply. Maybe you should have posted back in that thread to get a response from Gondwana. Not everyone is on the forums every day of the week. Some people are out stepping. I know to you that this is important, which is why I responded. I normally don't venture into this area.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @GolfMan2000  your posts were merged, as you didn't need to make another new post with your existing question. I can't help you with this, but have you read the FAQs? click to read, as it might explain more

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry for repeat where one was posted one day ago with no response and then I reposted it again 7 hours ago. I like to get a acknowledgement as a courtesy like you have done. 

On the thread @Gondwana mentioned

"Some of the Git samples probably haven't been updated to SDK5. There were breaking changes between SDK4 and SDK5..."

so I asked him to PLEASE post a working File Transfer sample on SDK5. That was 7 days ago! 

Is he working on it? Is he saying I don't want to provide that? Is he thinking it's not my job? Is he thinking how dare I request that? Is he thinking I am being rude? Does he think there is a merit to Android Wear OS as a replacement to SDK5 but he has no say on it? Does he think SDK5 is better then Android Wear OS? Is he thinking... WHAT??? 

How long I have to wait for WHAT!!!

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@GolfMan2000  the member you've tagged is not a Fitbit employee, so it's not like responding is part of the job. Who knows why you haven't received a reply. Maybe you should have posted back in that thread to get a response from Gondwana. Not everyone is on the forums every day of the week. Some people are out stepping. I know to you that this is important, which is why I responded. I normally don't venture into this area.

Best Answer

Thank you...I will post questions here!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't wait for me; I'm not working on this task.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes