Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make existing clock face compatible to Sense

ANSWERED

Hi everyone,

So I found a clock face I absolutely love that is currently compatible with ionic versa and versa 2, but unfortunately the developer has been inactive for about a year now. They provided their files through gitlab so I was hoping it would be relatively easy for me (with no current coding/programming knowledge, but with a strong ability to learn computer related topics) to make it compatible to the Sense since I wouldn't have to come up with the entire thing. Does anyone have any resources on compatibility updates or is this a bigger undertaking than I’m thinking? Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's not a huge undertaking, but it will require a bit of willingness to learn. Have a look at the 'Migration' section here.

You can also search here for SDK4 SDK5.

If you decide to use Fitbit Studio rather than CLI, you may find it easier to modify the package.json file before uploading it to Studio.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

It's not a huge undertaking, but it will require a bit of willingness to learn. Have a look at the 'Migration' section here.

You can also search here for SDK4 SDK5.

If you decide to use Fitbit Studio rather than CLI, you may find it easier to modify the package.json file before uploading it to Studio.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer

Moving post to the SDK forums

Gordon Crenshaw
Senior Technical Solutions Consultant
Fitbit Partner Engineering & Web API Support | Google
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @cenpen - Fitbit Studio and the OS Simulator is the easiest approach.

The geometry of the Sense is different to the older watches and some features are also different.

What's the name of the clock face?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the resources! These are very helpful.
Best Answer
0 Votes