Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to switch between custom created clock face to stock clock faces

ANSWERED

I've been making my own clockface since yesterday and testing it on my fitbit versa instead of testing in the simulator. The clock isn't finished yet, but for now I want to change it to a clock face from the ones you can choose.

But it won't work, my self-made clock face is still there. I even deleted the self-made clockface in the fitbit studio and restarted my versa multiple times. I chose other clocks to see if it works. But it doesn't. It shows the fitbit logo and then I see my self-made clock back again..

Who can help me out?

Thankyou 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Not sure if im too late, but i believe you can open the FitBit app on your phone & navigate to the Device you linked to & open the developer Menu... There you should see "Sideloaded Apps" (which i believe are the apps you've built using the developer bridge) which you can delete (uninstall). Smiley Happy I hope this helps

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I don't know if this will help you or not, but about half the time I change clockfaces I have to restart the Versa (before installing) to get the new clockface to install correctly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure if im too late, but i believe you can open the FitBit app on your phone & navigate to the Device you linked to & open the developer Menu... There you should see "Sideloaded Apps" (which i believe are the apps you've built using the developer bridge) which you can delete (uninstall). Smiley Happy I hope this helps

Best Answer

TshiamoBhuda Is correct removing the sideloaded apps should fix it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for this solution. I found this out a few minutes after posting this post here. But I couldn't delete my post. haha 

The first time I used the fitbit, the developer menu wasn't there, so I wan't looking for it on the app. But later on when I scrolled a little down, I saw the developer menu and deleted it there.

Best Answer
0 Votes