Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to connect my Versa device with Fitbit studio... Please help...

ANSWERED

Hi... I am unable to connect my Versa device with Fitbit studio... Please help... I am almost at the end of creating my custom clock face....please ....please ....please ..... help me out.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Do you have any more details about your problem?

You must be logged into Fitbit Studio with the same user account as logged into the Fitbit mobile app.

Then enable the Developer Bridge on your phone: Fitbit Mobile app > Versa > Developer options

Then enable the Developer Bridge on your Versa: Settings > Developer Bridge

Then select the 2 devices inside Fitbit Studio, and install your app.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi... I am unable to connect my Versa device with Fitbit studio... Please help... I am almost at the end of creating my custom clock face....please ....please ....please ..... help me out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you have any more details about your problem?

You must be logged into Fitbit Studio with the same user account as logged into the Fitbit mobile app.

Then enable the Developer Bridge on your phone: Fitbit Mobile app > Versa > Developer options

Then enable the Developer Bridge on your Versa: Settings > Developer Bridge

Then select the 2 devices inside Fitbit Studio, and install your app.

Best Answer

Thank you JonFitbit for your suggestion and steps. I did finally found out there are multiple WiFi network I use even at home. One with small & long range. In order to connect versa with studio...

Make sure Versa Mobile App, Device Versa & Fitbit studio are connected by SAME wifi n/w

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem but on the updated app there is only the developer menu and it connects my phone but not my watch

Best Answer

I also have this problem. I have fitbit studio on my chromebook and I got it to connect to my phone, but it won't connect to my versa 2. It might be because of my chromebook, but I thought there might be something else that I am doing wrong. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have this problem.

Best Answer