Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wish there was an offline fitbit studio

ANSWERED

...because the connection is just so wonky, It's hard to play around with oauth webapi's because

you can't consistently test.  Anyway, I've read that I should get closer to the router, but i have a mesh set up, and one of the mesh points is in my office.  Is this an issue with mesh routers?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Are you referring to the server connection issues with the developer bridge? We're working on that.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Are you referring to the server connection issues with the developer bridge? We're working on that.

Best Answer

🙂 yeah, and I appreciate the all the  hard work, I think everyone is just excited to merge fitness data with all kinds of other apps. People may be getting fussy because an offline solution would  remedy a lot of the immediate issues. Alas, patience is a virtue 🙂

Best Answer

....I can't find a way to delete this post; but I just stumbled upon the CLI option; I'll give that a try. Still a shame that the online studio just has a nagging authentication error.

Over 5years later.... how's the 'working on that' going?? The server connection issue seems to still be very much a problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes