Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic cannot connect to developer bridge

I'm trying to connect my fitbit ionic to a developer bridge but, after a few reconncting, it send me wifi connection error and if i try the wifi setup from the app it cannot connect. What solution i can try? I need to test an app due the fitbit emulator doesn't support pemission api. The phone is visible and i can connect it, i'm using CLI interface and developing from vscode.

Thanks for hep

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@MarcS7 wrote:

I'm trying to connect my fitbit ionic to a developer bridge but, after a few reconncting, it send me wifi connection error and if i try the wifi setup from the app it cannot connect. What solution i can try? I need to test an app due the fitbit emulator doesn't support pemission api. The phone is visible and i can connect it, i'm using CLI interface and developing from vscode.

Thanks for hep

Sometimes you have to shutdown and restart the watch.

The Shutdown option is at the bottom of the About section which is itself at the bottom of the Settings menu on the Ionic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@morningReign wrote:

@MarcS7 wrote:

Thanks for hep

Sometimes you have to shutdown and restart the watch.

The Shutdown option is at the bottom of the About section which is itself at the bottom of the Settings menu on the Ionic.

I did it but it doesn't work, this device is having issues since the latest two update, one particular issue is that if i turn off the device i need to press randomly all button to turn on. I tried to switch to another network but nothing.

Best Answer
0 Votes