Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join the Unofficial Fitbit Discord Chat Server

Hello,

I've setup an unofficial Fitbit Discord chat server as a place for everyone to discuss all things Fitbit development related.

Please feel free to join us at https://discord.gg/4ujeheG

Look forward to hearing everyone's ideas and helping each other out with our projects.

Thanks,

NiVZ

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

This is great, I'm on there 🙂

Best Answer

Excellent idea! I'm in 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just signed up - this is a great idea

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's awesome and a great idea...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Jon I love my Fitbit charge 2. I loved it so much that I abused to see what can break it. I got it not to get fit but to monitor my metabolism. I choose devices have form over design...but the some a reason to design over for if that is what the heart desired. I know what information overload it that's why as I black jack in Canada my most peaceful place to be is the shade. I don't believe in freedom I believe in privilege and will. Now understand I like easy I can do anything with my own hand if I let God guide those hands. id rather come to you and ask why my battery is weak and how to replace it because the watch of my dreams has already been made its call the charge 2 I rather be with opposite of me for max impact/damage. so without changing the battery should I treat with respect more and charge it every 2 days and be perfectly fine or should I just replace the battery and get 7 days 7 is complete. log into battle log and search me up oseinotodin

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nice, I'm in it
Best Answer
0 Votes

That is a great idea..am trying to accept the invite but not working for me..pls I need a direction

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

The link isn't working for me, says "Unable to accept invite". 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Never joined a server quicker than I just did. 

— Carson B-A
Zzyx3141592
Best Answer
0 Votes

I was banned for saying a bad word, once.

Kind of unfair since I often need to get help from there.

coding#3980

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wondering If this would be a good spot to bring up issues with fit bit and how they could improve so they don't loose users to one of the other brands ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@horsegirl13It wouldn't be a good spot for that because that Discord server is not run by Fitbit (or Google), and it's only about writing software.

Your suggestions would get more visibility here.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer
0 Votes