Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of apps currently in the Ionic App Gallery

ANSWERED

I understand the App Gallery isn't ready for the general public yet.  But I was wondering what in-house apps will be in the App Gallery when the Ionic is released? 

Also screenshots of all the available watchfaces would be nice as well. 

Thanks

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

As for watch clock faces designed by Fitbit, you might also want to have a look at this blog post by Lawson Knight from Fitbit I mentioned in this forum post yesterday.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I'd recommend taking a close look at the Ionic product page. If you click on the 'learn more' buttons you'll see some glorious screens. 

https://www.fitbit.com/ionic

Best Answer

As for watch clock faces designed by Fitbit, you might also want to have a look at this blog post by Lawson Knight from Fitbit I mentioned in this forum post yesterday.

Best Answer

hbehrens, thanks for the screenshots of the watchfaces from that blog post.    I see the Ionic could use some more watchfaces in their App Gallery.   Now, I wonder if it's possible to add quick shortcut links to open apps on the watchface itself.  (Similar to the feature of Samsung Gear S2+ watchfaces).

Best Answer

I am not able to tell if there's a way to register shortcuts in clock faces but I'd recommend asking this as a separate question in this forum so that it doesn't get lost in this thread. Hopefully someone who knows the answer will see it then.

Best Answer

This will also be of interest: https://www.fitbit.com/fitbitos

Best Answer
0 Votes

FYI, as of October 2nd, 2017, the current apps in the Ionic App Gallery:

Wallet

Strava

Starbucks Card

*Settings

*Today

Timers

Music

*Exercise

Alarms

*Weather

Relax

Pandora

*Coach

All these apps are already installed on the ionic watch.  There are currently no other apps to install/download to ionic in the Apps Store.

And the clock faces seems to be the same ones from the Blaze. 

(*) <- these apps can not be uninstalled. 

Best Answer
0 Votes