Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a freelancer for basic project -paid gig, naturally.

Hi - I'm looking for a published fitbit developer to put together a basic app for me. Paid gig, naturally.

• It'll call an API on demand (on startup) which returns a half dozen numeric values in JSON format.
  • Then it displays each value on screen, moving to the next by swiping horizontally.
  • User doesn't need to configure any specific settings, everyone calls the same api.
  • User doesn't have to release any fitbit data. No need for heart rate, gps etc.
  • I'd like it to include google-analytics as per https://github.com/dillpixel/fitbit-google-analytics
  • Target device is Versa 3 but if others can also be included without massively increasing complexity, cool, I'd like to learn how to do that.

Then I can take it from there as a hobby project. Probably won't ever publish it, just noodle around with it on my watch as it's tracking some pretty niche numbers.

Came here after running into problems in the simulator. Admitting to myself that it's actually my lack of javascript skill rather than fitbit specific issue (I'm a Product Owner, not a dev) it made me think that if I stick to what I know and write the spec, can't I just hire a friendly developer for the heavy lifting so I can play with UI tweaks? A quick scan of upwork etc suggests people with specific fitbit experience are hard to find.

Ideally:

+ you'll be able to point to projects you've done.

+ you'll already have a profile on some kind of freelancing site where I can book your time and pay you through that. Seems tidier to have a structure for me presenting a more formal spec, sorting out payment etc.

If this is of interest, or you can point me in the direction of someone who does nice work, let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

If you're bashful about posting here, feel free to get in touch via andres [at] blueant.sg

Best Answer
0 Votes