Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit Crashes Each Time I Build Projects

ANSWERED

First time post here in the fitbit community. I couldn't find anything on the forum though for my issue.

Every time I build and run a clockface I am programming, the build succeeds but no matter what the code is, all that is output is a red screen. From then on, I have to reset my fitbit to factory default because I cannot do anything but see the red screen as my clockface. I cannot change it back at all. 

This is very frustrating as I have a time limit for this project. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate any advice or help you have.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'm by no means an expert, but if you are following along the initial stuff from fitbit, then you probably have

#background {
  width: 100%;
  height: 100%;
  fill: red;
}

in your style.css file.  If you have red font, too you might be looking at a blank screen.  When I crash my Ionic I get the fitbit logo.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I'm by no means an expert, but if you are following along the initial stuff from fitbit, then you probably have

#background {
  width: 100%;
  height: 100%;
  fill: red;
}

in your style.css file.  If you have red font, too you might be looking at a blank screen.  When I crash my Ionic I get the fitbit logo.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am no expert either so it is my fault I missed that css code in there. Thank you very much.

Best Answer
0 Votes