Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New clockface app review question

ANSWERED

Hello,

I posted a new clockface for review and it got rejected by the app review team with the following reason.

Issue # Glitch when navigating from clock to app-switcher and return”

For the life of me I can’t see any glitches and not sure what kind of glitch is being suggested? How can I get some more info on the details of the glitch.

Kinda struggling to work out what is wrong here so any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Are you doing any particularly intense animations or other calculations? If not, then I'd probably just resubmit and try again.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Are you doing any particularly intense animations or other calculations? If not, then I'd probably just resubmit and try again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @JonFitbit 

I don’t have anything special in the ontick other than to rotate the second hand in my analog clock face.

I will try submitting again as you have suggested.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JonFitbit jon I got a better reply this time but rejected again, issue is in Versa Lite not being a smooth transition from clockface to app-switcher. I have tried to optimize the ontick() as best I could, hoping it will get approved third time I submit it. 

Any suggestion on how to make it smoother?

Best Answer
0 Votes

What's the UUID of the clock?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JonFitbit UUID is 544be3d6-3d98-4444-b668-438a399d83a9

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure if you did something to get it through or not or whether my last set of changes made the difference. Clockface is now published. Thank you!

Tesla TIme

https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/544be3d6-3d98-4444-b668-438a399d83a9

Best Answer
0 Votes